Here is a before and after of the poster project. It’s safe to say that I came a long way. The first one is too busy and the typography is messy. The second one is cleaned up, and way more … Continue reading
This gallery contains 11 photos.
I found this project much easier than the first one. After going through the rest of the semester and getting more experienced with indesign and formatting a book, everything went very smoothly. Having images to fill up the spaces definitely … Continue reading
This gallery contains 7 photos.
Overall, this was my first book project and my first project dealing with a lot of type. After completing my type and image booklet after this and taking a look back at this, I realize that there are so many … Continue reading
Project 1: ID cards At first, I didn’t think that there was a way that you could make an ID card interesting. Before starting and doing research on what other ID cards look like I though this would be a … Continue reading
Before our changes After our changes the final design on the front had some minor changes such as making the paragraphs smaller so that they were more legible to the viewer. the inside changed completely so that … Continue reading
Direct: Visual After researching different types of display design I was amazed at how different they can be in both size and design. It was also really cool to see how the designs were sketched out before being … Continue reading
I started out with sketches of all of my logos, and different ways I would be able to package the wine bottles. As they moved onto the comp stage I had more of an idea of where I … Continue reading